Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
All documentation is required and must be checked and attached to this application. Partial or incomplete applications will be subject to a $125.00 re-submission and/or re-inspection fee and will not be accepted or processed.
This application must be signed by the property owner or have a notarized letter giving the applicant permission to file application on his or her behalf.
The affidavit mentioned indicates that the owner realizes the system that is planned for installation requires a maintenance contract for the life of the system.
Incomplete applications that are submitted as “Complete” are subject to a $125.00 resubmittal and/or re-inspection fee. Please verify that all items on the checklist are submitted with the application to avoid these fees.
This application is for on-site sewage facilities only and does not authorize the start of any facility or construction.
Acreage, Survey, Volume/Page/Date
I hereby file this application for an on-site sewage facility permit, and if the permit herein applied for is granted, acknowledge myself to be bound to the City of Wimberley, Texas, to see that all provisions of the permit are faithfully performed.
Note: The permit to construct an on-site sewage facility expires one year from application date.
TCEQ On-Site Wastewater Treatment Research (per permit): additional $10 (State/Council Fees added to all and each permit application)
Re-Submission and/or Re-Inspection Fees: $125 (Incomplete applications will be charged this fee)
On-Site Sewage Facility Certification: $125
Waiver/Variance Request: $500
Pre-Application Conference (per hour, one hour minimum): $50
I, the applicant for this permit, warrant the truthfulness of all of the information provided in this application and understand that if any of the information provided is incorrect; permit may be revoked by the city health environmental inspector official.
Must be filed and recorded at the Hays County Clerk’s Office and included with this application
The undersigned, being the owner of property the subject of an Application for a Development Authorization with the City of Wimberley, Hays County, Texas, and being duly sworn, deposes and says as follows:
1. That (s)he is the owner, in whole or in part, of that certain tract or parcel of land lying and being situated in the City of Wimberley, Hays County, Texas and described herein.
2. According to Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Rules for On-Site Sewage Facilities (OSSFs), this document is filed in the Deed Records of the City of Wimberley, Hays County, Texas.
3. The Texas Health and Safety Code, Chapter 366 authorizes the TCEQ to regulate OSSFs. Additionally, the Texas Water Code (TWC), §5.012 and §5.013, gives the TCEQ primary responsibility for implementing the laws of the State of Texas relating to water and adopting rules necessary to carry out its powers and duties under the TWC. The TCEQ, under the authority of the TWC and the Texas Health and Safety Code, requires owners to provide notice to the public that certain types of OSSFs are located on specific pieces of property. To achieve this notice, the Commission requires a recorded affidavit. Additionally, the owner must prove proof of the recording to the OSSF permitting authority. This recorded affidavit is not a representation or warranty by the TCEQ of the suitability of this OSSF, nor does it constitute any guarantee by the TCEQ that the appropriate OSSF was installed.
4. An OSSF requiring a maintenance contract, according to 30 Texas Administrative Code §285.91 (12), will be installed on the property described as follows:
6. This OSSF shall be covered by a continuous service policy for the first 2 years. After the initial 2-year service policy, the owner of an aerobic treatment system for a single-family residence shall obtain a maintenance contract within 30 days. All maintenance on this OSSF must be performed by an approved maintenance company, and a signed maintenance contract must be submitted to the City of Wimberley, Environmental Health Department within 30 days after the property has been transferred.
7. The owner will, upon any sale or transfer of the above-described property, request a transfer of the permit for the OSSF to the buyer or new owner. A copy of the planning materials for the OSSF can be obtained from the City of Wimberley, Environmental Health Department.
In witness whereas (s)he has hereto set his/her hand.
I hereby certify that the above named individual, known to me to be the affiant in the foregoing affidavit, personally appeared before me this day and having been by me duly sworn deposes and says that the facts set forth in the above affidavit are true and correct.
Witness my hand and official seal this the...
* indicates a required field