Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please indicate “N/A” if not applicable.
Please attach certificates of insurance to this application
(6) A copy of the permit and engineering plans shall be maintained at the construction site and always made available for inspection by the City when construction or installation is occurring.
(7) If any of the provisions of this subchapter are not followed, a permit may be revoked by the Mayor or the Mayor's designee. If a person has not followed the terms and conditions of this subchapter and work done pursuant to a prior permit, new permits may be denied, or additional terms required.
(8) Appeal from denial or revocation of permit or from the decision of the Mayor or the Mayor's designee shall be to the City Council. Appeal shall be filed with the City Secretary within 15 calendar days from the date of the decision being appealed.
(9) The City shall assign the location in, across, along, over, or under the public right-of-way among competing users with due consideration to each user type and the public health, safety, and welfare. Based on these considerations, the city may prohibit a person from using the public right-of-way, unless expressly prohibited to do so by the state of federal law. A construction permit is not transferable or assignable to any person other than the grantee without the prior written approval of the City
I, (Name) hereby certify that I am duly authorized to complete this form on behalf of (Name of Agency), and that the information provided herein is true and correct to the best of my ability. I further certify that the Grantee designated hereby is providing insurance for itself, its contractors, and subcontractors as required by the City of Wimberley's Right-of-Way Management Ordinance §90.07.
City of Wimberley Representative
* indicates a required field