Wimberley Community Center
The City of Wimberley Community Center is now open for events at 100% capacity.
The Community Center is located in the heart of this charming village. It was created to enhance the spirit of our unique Hill Country community by providing a central venue for all to gather. The versatility of this state-of-the-art facility is suitable for any type of event or celebration including
- Quality of Life
- Outreach for all ages
Please call or email to check availability for your event.
Plan Your Event
An all-occasion facility in the heart of the Texas Hill Country
- 4,000 square foot Johnson Hall
- Commercial Kitchen
- Small, intimate spaces for photos and dressing
- Great location with plenty of parking
Facilities & Pricing
Large event or intimate venue, Wimberley Community Center will meet all your needs. We have a large commercial kitchen, an intimate lounge with a fireplace and the spacious Johnson Hall.
- Johnson Hall
- Banquet seating – 225
- Auditorium seating – 300
- Commercial kitchen
- Wireless internet throughout the facility
- Setup of tables and chairs for an additional fee
- Ample parking and lighted on-site lot
- Studio meeting rooms equipped with coffee bars/sinks
- Many hotels and bed and breakfasts (B&Bs) in the area - some within walking distance
- Facility adjacent to nature wildlife area and bird habitat
View rate schedule fee (PDF) for updated pricing.
The Wimberley Community Center Director is responsible for day-to-day operations, including booking reservations/rentals, staffing, and promotion and marketing of the facility. Overseeing and enforcing the implementation of the Community Center's policies and procedures. The Community Center Director is under the supervision of the Parks and Recreation Director.